- All Committee News
- SPIL Goal 1- Independent Living Services
- SPIL Goal 2 – Leadership and Empowerment
- SPIL Goal 3 – Growth of Independent Living Services
- SPIL Goal 4 – Support North Carolina Statewide Independent Living Council office
- SPIL Goal 5 – Promote Community Living
- SPIL Goal 6 – Designated State Unit Independent Living Services
- Contact Us
Archive for category Events
|December 8, 2012|
|9:30 AM||to||11:00 AM|
The ARC of Wake County
TEEN to Adulthood
Teen to Adulthood is a parent group dedicated to helping parents understand transition services and issues for teens andyoung adults with disabilities.
Saturday, December 8th
9:30 to 11:00 am
at Millbrook Exchange Community Center
1905 Spring Forest Road, Raleigh
OCS & Graduation
Freda M. Lee will address the goup on Occupational Course of Study as well as graduation requirements.
This event is free
|November 28, 2012|
|6:00 PM||to||7:30 PM|
Held at 505 Oberlin Road, Suite 152
The purpose of these meetings is to come together and discuss round table advocacy issues that are noted in the community. This is a time for all Deaf/Hard of Hearing/Late Deafened/Deaf-Blind to come together and share common ground.
Please let me know in advance if you can come. That way I have a general headcount. As always though, the door is open for you to come and bring others!
Advocacy Specialist for Hearing Loss and Youth
Alliance of Disability Advocates
505 Oberlin Road, Suite 148
Raleigh, NC 27605