Join the NC SILC
Applications to become a Council member of the NC SILC may be found below.
SILC-MEMBERSHIP-APPLICATION (pdf format) please complete the application and send to our office via postal mail or email
SILC Application docx. format please complete the application and send to our office via postal mail or email
SILC Application txt format Please complete the application and send to our office postal mail or email
If you are unable to open the application please contact the office, an application can be mailed to you.
- Pamela Lloyd-Ogoke – DHHS/Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Crystal Jackson Cheek – DHHS/Division of Services for the Blind
- Jan Withers – DHHS/Division of Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Representative
- Christopher Egan – DHHS/Council of Developmental Disabilities
- John Marens –DHHS/Client Assistance Program Representative
- Virginia Knowlton-Marcus – Disability Rights North Carolina
|NCSILC Forms and Policies:|